04 Apr MAPS-TAG (Technology Action Group) Meeting
Posted at 11:26h in
Assalamu Alaykum / Peace be upon you
MAPS-TAG (Technology Action Group) will be hosting its second free and open-to-the-public technical meet-up, tomorrow Tuesday, April 5th at 6PM in the Board room on the topics of ELK stack and MEAN stack. Brad Colling, Vice President at UpTop and Jon Edwards, Developer at UpTop will cover the following aimed at software developers:
- Case Study: Health Care Contract Management using ELK
- Demonstration of Elastic Search as applied to Health Provider contracts
- Healthcare industry example with real data
- Search capability
- No SQL and SQL DB’s can co-exist
- Unique marrying of several technologies to solve the business problem
- Kibana for Reporting and Data Visualization
- What is the MEAN stack?
- What’s next/alternatives?
Please attend and bring a friend! To sign-up for or to host future MAPS-TAG meet-ups, please email “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
MAPS-TAG aims to foster the brightest minds in the technology industry through the exchange and dissemination of cutting edge knowledge. The group organizes technical meet-ups, technology presentations and conferences at MAPS. MAPS-TAG positively impacts society by educating the general public on technology and encouraging adoption of technology for the betterment of their lives.
Jazakum Allah khairan / Thank you