05 Jan Emergency Preparedness Training
An important learning opportunity
Care for yourself, your family and your community when the unexpected happens…
|What if you had to stay at work overnight or for more than 24 hours?|
|What if someone was injured or bleeding?|
|What if a family member, friend, colleague or customer collapsed in front of you?|
The City of Redmond is offering a one day training in personal preparedness and certification in First Aid and CPR.
Space is limited. If you are interested in attending, please let us know immediately by contacting email@example.com. Include your full name, email, phone number, and if you require any special accommodations. MAPS will cover the cost of this training for 6 of MAPS registered members on a first come, first serve basis.
- Date: Saturday, January 14, 2017
- Location: Redmond Police Department, 8701 160th Ave NE, Redmond, WA
- Time: Check-in begins at 8:30am, class is from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Bring a brownbag lunch as we work through the lunch hour.
- American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR and First Aid certification cards will be distributed in class
Information tables and vendors covering various aspects of preparedness and volunteer opportunities will be available.
MAPS Ready Team