On behalf of Muslim Association of Puget Sound (MAPS), in accordance with MAPS policy of following Fiqh Council of North America and ISNA for Eids, we wish you all Eid Mubarak! May Allah SWT accept our fasting, prayers, charity, and all the good deeds. Please enjoy this blessed day with your family and friends.
Following are MAPS activities for the community:
1. Three Eid prayers at MAPS:
• Early prayer: 7:30am – Khateeb: Br. Elyasse – Takbeerat will start at 7am
• Main prayer: 9:30am – Khateeb: Imam Mohammad Joban – Takbeerat will start at 9am
• Third prayer: 11:30am – Khateeb: Br. Alaa Badr – Takbeerat will start at 11am
2. MAPS will also hold regular Jummah prayer at 1:15pm
Please pay your Zakat Fitr before Eid Prayers – the amount is $10 per person of the family
Parking options will be same as regular Friday Prayer options, however, we’ve arranged shuttle service between Marymoor Park and MAPS to make it easy for families to commute. Please follow parking security’s directions as you drive into the MAPS area for guidance and to make it safe and smooth for all.