16 Nov MAPS-MCRC: Blood Drive
Posted at 01:28h in
Assalamu Alaikum / Peace be up on you
MAPS-MCRC is organizing a Blood Drive in partnership with Bloodworks Northwest on the date below:
When: Friday November 24th 10:00am to 4:00pm
Where: MAPS, 17550 NE 67th Ct, Redmond, WA 98052
Please read the following information carefully before registering to donate blood. In order to be eligible to donate blood you should meet all of the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be in good health at the moment having had no illnesses in past 3+ years related to blood.
- Not taking any medications like antibiotics or blood thinners other than baby aspirin.
- Have had no implants, grafts or tattoo in the past 1 year. This includes dental grafts.
- Have not traveled to countries where Malaria is endemics, eg: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and the far east in past one year and had Malaria in past 3 year.