04 May MAPS-MCRC: Ramadhan Food Drive (Volunteers Needed!)
Volunteers needed for Ramadan food distribution
When: Sat. May 20th 10am
Where : MAPS Parking lot
Here is how the process will work:
1. Volunteers will meet in the MAPS parking lot on Sat. May 20th at 10:00am.
2. A list of names, addresses and contact phone numbers will be provided to each volunteer where they will be dropping off the food
3. Volunteers will pick up food boxes for each family on their assigned list from the parked truck and load them into their cars
4. Volunteers will drive to the address of their assigned families and hand over the boxes of food
5. If the family is not available or the boxes are unable to be delivered for any reason, we will have a designated central drop off alternate location
This is a great opportunity to get the whole family involved and share the spirit of Ramadan. Click here to register
Assalamu Alaikoum / Peace be on you
MAPS-MCRC, in partnership with Masajids in the Seattle area, will be delivering care boxes of food on Sat. May 20th 2017 to needy Muslim families in our community so that they can enjoy a blessed and peaceful Ramadan.
Each box will include food staples such as rice, oil, lentils, dates, sugar, etc., sufficient for a family of 5 for one month.
You can sponsor one or more boxes ($60/box)
Donations will be collected from now till Eid.
YOU CAN DONATE BY CASH or CHECK (made out to MAPS or your local masjid – mention MCRC Ramadan food drive in the check memo) or at link above select category MAPS-MCRC Ramadan Food driver
When: Distribution will happen on Sat May 20th starting 10:00am
Jazakum Allah Khairan